Wednesday 26 February 2014

Final Outcome - Idea for Exhibition


Final Outcome - Idea For Exhibition



I am currently missing the fourth element (Earth), Which I will be shooting on Friday 28th February, but this is how I would like to display my images as a panel. I would also like to print them large and Possibly use the exhibition boards to create four triangles where I will hang each element on. This will hopefully bring more depth into the work and will be more of an instillation piece.






Yesterday we set up our Primary Studio Space. Primary Studios is an art space located in a disused primary school, mostly for professional artists who will hire out studios. The University has collaborated with Primary, where we had to write a proposal to be awarded one of the limited spaces.  Nine of us have been lucky to get a space and this is what we have been doing so far. I have put this photo up to show an example of the exhibitions boards, which we have also made into triangles here. This is where I came up with the idea for the exhibition.

This is how I laid out my desk at the studio space:




No comments:

Post a Comment